This is an essential handbook for every writer, covering the barriers and blocks writers face throughout their writing journey.
If you’ve hit a block, it will help you get productive, recapture the joy of writing and get your story out to the world.
It will help you banish resistance once and for all and enable you to write with confidence.
– Why more time is not what you need and how to make time for writing
– How to keep writing when dark clouds loom or you lose your way
– The major blocks that challenge every writer – and how to get over them
– How to stop putting your writing off
– How to deal with criticism, self-doubt and fear of the blank page
– The power and value of your words
This book will help you get productive and stay productive as you take major steps.
Above all, it will help you feel good about your writing.
A Writer for All Seasons: Beat Blocks, Face Your Fears and Keep Writing is widely available to buy online, including at: